The Alba White Truffle Fair began in 1929 as the “Fair of the renowned Langhe Truffles”, included in the festivities of the Grape Harvest Festival. In 1932 the fair was already in full development and the following year it officially acquired the “Truffle Fair” brand, increasingly linking itself to the typical products of the Albese and in particular to the wines. In 1963 the fair won the National title and in 2007 it became the “International White Truffle Fair of Alba”.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.